Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mojo277 "Wish Big"

Monday means another Mojo Monday card sketch. I have to say this week's sketch was a challenging one, but I was inspired! I wanted to do something bright and cheery. It's been pretty gloomy lately and I'm missing the sunshine! I brought out my birthday stamps and bright colours and here's what I came up with:


Fun, right? Clean and simple is not always my style, but I tried my best to keep it as simple as the sketch. I added Daffodil Delight polka dot designer paper for the background and popped up the panel.

To go with the birthday theme, I add birthday balloons and created a banner by cutting three triangles free-hand, adding bows and rhinestones. The sentiment and tiny cupcake adds a finishing touch.


Sale-a-Bration starts TODAY!! For every $60 CAD you spend, you get 1 free Sale-a-Bration product. Check out the flyer on the side panel of my blog to see what you can earn! Contact me for any questions or if you would like to place an order. 

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Patterned Party, Short & Sweet (ret.)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP,
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, markers
Tools: Boho Blossoms punch
Accessories: Bakers twine, rhinestones, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon (ret.)

Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the cheery colours! And I love the little cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the colors and your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy and cheerful card - a ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete