Wednesday 16 January 2013

Mini Valentine Cards

I took a break from card challenges last night and made a mini project for Valentine's Day. Not too long ago, I purchased the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die from Stampin Up. It is so cute! Then I thought, how adorable would it be if I made little Valentine cards like the ones kids hand out in school to their friends? This is what I came up with:


Aren't these scallop envelopes such a cute size? The cards are 2" x 3" and are two-sided. They fit perfectly in these little envelopes.

The sentiment on the front reads "having you for a valentine would be {XO}llent! I added punched out hearts and a small rhinestone to the front and stamped "to" and "from" on the back.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps: P.S. I Love You (ret.), Be of Good Cheer
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Love Impressions DSP (ret.)
Ink: Real Red
Tools: Small Heart Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Envelope Bigz Die
Accessories: Rhinestone

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment