Tuesday 15 January 2013

Mojo276 {Be My Valentine}

Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe how fast yesterday flew by...I had a productive day at work, which is quite unusual for a Monday! My evening wasn't as productive, but I did manage to make a card based on the Mojo Monday sketch and I just love how it turned out!

Here is the sketch:

I found this to be a nice simple sketch and with Valentine's Day being only one month away, I decided to make a card for this special occasion. I chose the new More Amore DSP from the Stampin Up Spring Mini and picked the colours that coordinated with it (so easy to do with Stampin Up products!)

I like adding detail to my cards. This was the first time using the hearts embossing folder and I just love it! The embossed butterflies and button with bakers twine add that finishing touch :)


Card Ingredients:

Stamps: P.S. I Love You (ret.)
Paper: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, More Amore DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Primrose Petals satin ribbon, Pool Party button, Pool Party bakers twine, Adorning Accents embossing folder

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it! This is without a doubt one of the nicest valentine's cards I have ever seen. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and great use of the sketch. I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete