Friday 11 January 2013

Love You Much

Happy Friday!

I was so excited yesterday evening when I came home to a box of Stampin Up goodies sitting on my doorstep! This was the order I was waiting anxiously for. I couldn't wait to use the brand new More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper from the new Spring Mini Catalogue!  

I looked up the Deconstructed Sketch that just came out that morning and starting planning out my card. This is the sketch of the week:



In looking at this sketch, I knew just how to incorporate the new designer paper. Here is my version of the sketch:
  



I love the colour combo of Pool Party and Rose Red. I grabbed a retired stamp set called "Love You Much" and used the large sentiment in the set as the main focus of the card. I deviated from the sketch a little by leaving out the ribbon and instead embellished it with the Pool Party buttons and bakers twine.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Rose Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Rose Red DSP, More Amore Specialty DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Tools: Heart to Heart punch
Embellishments: Pool Party buttons, Pool Party bakers twine
Other: Fancy Fan embossing folder

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. I do love that embossing folder! It looks really great as that layer!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Your red sponging around the edges is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete