Tuesday 25 March 2014

PPA196: Pink with Sprinkles on Top

In a couple days, my niece, Jocelyn, celebrates her 3rd birthday. While I don't know her too well, I do know she is adorable and has the cutest smile! I thought a bright, colourful card from her Auntie would make her day!

I'm posting this card a tad early as I wanted to enter it in the Pal's Paper Arts challenge this week.
I chose to use Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso and Whisper White as my colour combo and I just love how it came together!


The saying in the Create a Cupcake stamp set was just perfect for this card! I stamped the words "pink" and "sprinkles" in pink and orange ink and then fussy-cut them, pasting them back on the sentiment. I embellished it with Melon Mambo candy dots. The cupcake is popped up to give the card some dimension. 



Here's wishing Jocelyn a fun birthday filled with lots of pink, lots of cupcakes, and lots of smiles! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Brights DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Cupcake Builder punch
Accessories: Melon Mambo candy dots, Rhinestone (Michael's)

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! I'm sure it will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet & adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the sassy color combo!

    ReplyDelete