Tuesday 25 March 2014

Paper Organization: Revamped

As I write this, it is snowing outside... I think everyone agrees when I say, this has felt like one of the longest Winters ever! It seems as though Spring will never arrive...  In the meantime, I'm taking advantage of these cold winter nights to organize my crafting area. One of the most important areas of my craft room that needs to be organized (in my opinion) is paper (both cardstock and designer paper). I did a blog post almost a year ago now on Paper Organization (Part 1 and Part 2) and I have improved it a little since then. The filing box system works great, but I thought I would make it that much easier by adding tabs with the actual cardstock colours so I have a good visual:


My photo box of scraps is organized the same way. I used the Tab punch (a retired Stampin Up product) to punch out tabs of each of the colours and then simply stapled them to each ziploc bag. It makes it so much easier to find that specific colour I'm looking for!


And because I've added SO much more designer series paper to my collection, I've had to update my Stampin Up Colour Coordination Chart. Click here to see the latest version. This chart lists the colours alphabetically and in the 2nd column lists the DSP that this colour is in. It's SO handy. I can't count how many times I've used this chart! 

That concludes my paper organization... for now :) 


2 comments:

  1. I am a new subscriber to your blog and just wanted to tell you how much I love your cards! They are so my style! Thank you so much for your organizational tips and for the fabulous SU Color Coordination Chart! That is so awesome and must have taken you some time to create. I really appreciate you sharing that with us! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! So glad you stopped by! Happy crafting :)

      Delete