Saturday 22 March 2014

A Tri-Fold Owl Birthday Card

A couple weeks ago, I posted a fun owl birthday card that I made for my niece (click here to see original post). My initial inspiration came from this adorable card. I loved it so much that I made a second card, this time using the tri-fold. I stuck with the same colour combo, covering each panel with patterned designer paper and randomly placing the punch art owls throughout the card. 


So fun, right? This card is sure to make anyone smile on their birthday! 



I am entering this clean and layered card in The Card Concept challenge this week:


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Remembering Your Birthday
Paper: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Fresh Prints DSP, Brights DSP, 2013-2015 In-Colour DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Tools: Circles nestabilities, Scallop Circles nestabilities, Owl Builder punch, Petite Pennant Builder punch, Heart to Heart punch, Little Leaves sizzlit die
Accessories: Bakers twine

5 comments:

  1. Your card completely caught my eye in the gallery - love the upsidedown owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! First of all....your card creation is amazing! Secondly, this DP collection is amazing! And third, your craftsmanship is flawless! Every little detail on your card is perfect! I was totally enamoured with each little panel and spent forever soaking up all the sweet elements. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and talent with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I especially love the little owl hanging upside down and peeking out, and your colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is AMAZING!!! I love cards that have such a big wow factor and yours sure does! Cute owl images and the combination of patterned papers and die cuts have obviously been chosen with such thought to every detail. Really love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charissa, just have to say, I love the extra specialness of this card. Owls are some of my favorites, and you did them proud! Great colors, fab design and super uniqueness!

    ReplyDelete