Wednesday 26 March 2014

KCRR41: The Quilting Technique

Welcome to a new KCRR challenge!


The Quilting Technique
Flower Trim
Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die

Interesting combination of elements! My first thought was... adding all three of these elements on one card could make it look quite busy and cluttered! However, there's always room for some creativity. I wanted to try out a new quilting pattern with paper. I did some Pinterest searching and came across this great pattern. I also loved the colour combo in this card so I decided to CASE it, adding some of my own detail.


I cut off a flower from the flower trim and added it to the center of the quilt design. I used Marina Mist for the butterflies and added pearls to the center of each of them. I love how this card turned out! 




Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to hop on over to Karly's Creations to see how she used these elements in her card.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP (ret.)
Ink: Marina Mist
Tools: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embosslits die
Accessories: Flower Trim, Pearls (Michael's)

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I love this quilt design and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete