Sunday 10 March 2013

A Baby Carriage Card

Good morning!
Hope you all remembered to turn your clocks ahead 1 hour! I do not enjoy losing an hour, but it is another sign that spring is on it's way!
I didn't accomplish a whole lot yesterday... but I did get to go on another fun date with my hubby! We went to go see "Oz" in the theatre. It was a fun, creative, imaginative movie! I loved it.

For today's post, I'm going to share a fun-folded card that I made for Kevin's sister and brother-in-law, congratulating them on the birth of their new baby girl. It's in the shape of a baby carriage!



How cute is that? And SO easy to make. I found this great video tutorial on pinterest, giving step-by-step instructions -- Baby Stroller by Night Owl Stamper. Check it out!



Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!

Card Ingredients:

Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Ice Cream Parlour DSP
Tools: Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Scallop Trim Border punch, 1" Circle punch, 1/4" Circle punch
Accessories: Rose Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone brads (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment