Sunday 21 April 2013

Papercraft Crew #38 {Happy Anniversary}

It's craft fair day! I worked long and hard yesterday making several greeting cards and a few bookmarks. I counted just over 200 cards! Wow! Didn't think I had that many! Looking forward to a good day. Hoping it's a good turnout!

A couple of my projects were top picks this past week:

I was a 'cut above' at Paper Players:


To see my original post, click here.  

 And a shout-out at Retro Sketches:

 
To see my original post, click here

For today's post, I'm playing along with PaperCraft Crew and Stampin Royalty. Papercraft Crew has another fabulous sketch. I'm starting to really love their sketch challenges! This one is going on the favourites list!

 
 Stampin Royalty has an inspirational photo for this week's challenge:


I decided to use the colours in this photo. I chose Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Blushing Bride and Whisper White to make an anniversary card. Raspberry Ripple is probably my new favourite pink! It is such a rich colour - I love it! I pulled out a new stamp set that I got a while ago, but haven't used yet. It is called Apothecary Art. I definitely have to use this one more often! I thought the flowers in this stamped image represented the flowers on the plate in the picture quite well. I layered a doily and flagged cut-out underneath the apothecary framelit. The sentiment was stamped separately and popped up to give the card some dimension.

 
I just love how it turned out! I added some detail by embossing a stitched line close to the bottom and adding a couple of brads.
 

 
Thanks for looking!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Memorable Moments
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Tools: Apothecary Framelit Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, Needlepoint Border embossing folder
Accessories: Brads (Michael's)

 

3 comments:

  1. Charissa,
    Very pretty card! I love the colors and the details!!! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love all the attention to detail on your card! Thanks for playing with us at the PaperCraft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Monochromatic colors with the Paper Craft Crew sketch! Gorgeous details. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete