Thursday 11 April 2013

Mini Baby Cards

Zumba was a great workout last night! I usually stick to the back row, but at times it's hard to see the instructor and can be quite challenging to keep up! This time I moved up a row and I could follow along SO much easier! It was a fun workout and I look forward to next week!

Stampin Royalty's challenge this week is entitled "Oh, Baby!!". I'm going to keep the 'mini' theme going. :) Yesterday's post featured a 3" x 3" mini album and today's post features a couple of mini 2" x 3" baby cards with matching envelopes.


Isn't this size just adorable?! I stamped a little bunny in Basic Gray and popped them up to give the card some dimension. I added bakers twine and small rhinestones to embellish them. These fit perfectly in the small scallop envelopes -- I love this die!

 


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to visit tomorrow for a new KCRR challenge!

Mini Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Forest Friends (ret.)
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Subtles DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Envelope Die
Accessories: Gray Bakers Twine (CTMH), Rhinestones (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment