Wednesday 17 July 2013

Mini Overalls

I had so much fun making the mini onesies, I had to continue with the 'mini' theme. I found some inspiration on another papercrafter's blog (click here) and just had to CASE it! Here's my version:


I punched out part of the owl from the Twitterpated DSP collection and the Nursery Nest DSP collection. Both DSP have soft and subtle colours - perfect for baby cards! I free hand cut the straps and added mini brads as buttons. Cut a small slit in the bottom for the pant legs and you have adorable mini overalls!


I created the same background as my card with the mini onesies using the Clouds embossing folder and grey striped bakers twine is used for the 'clothes line'.

 
Thanks for dropping by!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Short & Sweet
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Twitterpated DSP, Nursery Nest DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Owl Builder punch, Clouds embossing folder
Accessories: Grey striped bakers twine (CTMH), mini brads (Michael's), rhinestones (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment