Tuesday 9 July 2013

Live Simply...

Today is our puppy's 2-year old birthday! She brings so much joy to us everyday and I can't imagine life without her! She's a dog that has lots of character, lots of energy, and lots of kisses to give! Happy Birthday Keta!

 
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For today's card I'm sharing one of my favourites that I've made recently. Not only do I love the layout and colour combo, I also love the quote on the card. It's one I need to live by everyday. I need that reminder that God is in control of my life and I simply need to depend on Him.

 
 

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Trust God, Everything Eleanor
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
 


No comments:

Post a Comment