Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mini Onesies

It was hard to come back to work after such a great weekend! After spending some good quality time with the in-laws, I realize how much I miss having family around! I look forward to the day when we can be just a short drive away from them, rather than living across the country (as much as I love beautiful B.C.!)

One of the highlights from the weekend was floating down the Nechako River in PG. While the weather didn't quite cooperate, we still had a great time!

 
 
...yes, it's pouring rain! But, I had my hunny to warm me up :)
 


Today I'm going to share a card that has become one of my favourites! A while ago I was given mini clothespins to use on my cards and haven't quite found a use for it until now! I thought it would be so adorable to use them for hanging  little onesies from a 'clothes line'. Mini onesies are super easy to make -- click here to see the video tutorial.

I made three onesies from different patterned designer paper and just love the end result!

 
The card front is embossed with the Clouds embossing folder to make it look like sky. I used hemp twine for the 'clothes line' and hung the mini onesies from it (adding some glue dots to the clothes pins to keep them in place). I then simply added little hearts to each onesie and completed the card with a sentiment. Adorable right?
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you feel inspired to make these adorable onesies -- they can be addicting!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Subtles DSP, Nursery Nest DSP, Elementary Elegance DSP
Ink: Marina Mist
Tools: Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Owl Builder punch, Clouds embossing folder
Accessories: Hemp twine, mini clothespins, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment