Monday 28 April 2014

Sweet Sorbet Birthday Card

One of my favourite Stampin Up designer series paper this Spring is the Sweet Sorbet collection. I love the patterns and the bright colours. I decided to make it the central focus on the card I'm going to share with you today. As always, Cardabilities has a fabulous sketch this week and I'm entering this card just in the knick of time. 



Not only did I use the designer paper for the card front, I also die cut flowers from the DSP as well, and I love the way it turned out! All it needed was a simple birthday sentiment against the busy background and pearls to embellish the flowers. 



Finish it off with a matching envelope and voila! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Tools: Floral Fusion sizzlit die, Little Leaves sizzlit die, Itty Bitty punch
Accessories: Pearls (Michael's)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Fresh and funky. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities. Fabulous interpretation using the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spring card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charissa, it's so fresh, sweet and beautiful card!!! I love it! So spring and lovely colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete