Friday 25 April 2014

Card in a Box

I feel like it's been forever since I've written my last blog post! Being away for a couple weeks and then jumping right back into work, my nights have been left to catch up on housework, etc.... After a bit of a break, it feels good to get back into crafting & blogging again! 

Today I want to share with you a fabulous fun-folded card that has been popping up everywhere on Pinterest lately! It's called a "Card in a Box".  Ever since I saw it I've been wanting to try it for myself. I followed this great tutorial on youtube. It really is quite easy to make! In fact, the real challenge for me was decorating it, but once I chose my designer paper and coordinating cardstock, everything kind of fell into place. 





Isn't it so fun?! I chose to make mine into a bright and colourful birthday card, decorating it with pinwheels, butterflies, and clouds. The best part about this card is that it collapses to fit inside a regular A2 sized envelope!! Perfect for mailing! 


I can see this being one of MANY that I plan on making in the future :) 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Pennant Parade
Paper: Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP, Neutrals DSP, Brights DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Tools: 1" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Scallop Oval punch, Designer Label punch, Scallop Border punch, Pinwheel die, Itty Bitty punch, Cupcake Builder punch, Beautiful Wings embosslit die
Accessories: Grey bakers twine (CTMH), Silver brads

No comments:

Post a Comment