Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

It's been a great weekend so far! Last night especially was a highlight. I enjoyed a great date night with my hubby. We went to see Iron Man 3 -- it was awesome! Such a great end to the series... or is it the end?? We then finished with an evening stroll around the neighbourhood. Love how peaceful it is at night!

Today, I think of my wonderful Mom on Mother's Day. She is such a blessing in my life! I miss her so so much! Wish I could be back home celebrating this day with her. Love you, Mom!

 
 
Also, a very Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-in-law! She has also been such a blessing in our lives!
 

This year I made a fun-folded card for both my Mom and Mother-in-law. It's called the Z-fold. Super easy to make, but takes some time to decorate. I just LOVE this fold! I used monochromatic colours for both cards and added designer paper, stamped flowers, leaves, and rhinestones to embellish them. Here are a few pictures:
 


I thought I would enter one of these cards in the Pink Elephant challenge. They have a Mother's Day Theme challenge this week.

 
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today :)  Wishing all the Mom's out there a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Mother's Day cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete