Tuesday 7 July 2015

Feeling Scrappy

This past week I've been focusing on scrapbooking. It's good to get back into it again! I'm currently working on a scrapbook of my daughter's 1st year. My goal is to have this completed by her 1st birthday. I'm doing traditional scrapbooking, which can take some time to put together, but I really enjoy it! I use any bits and pieces of cardstock, designer paper and punched images, as well as memorabilia that I've collected to create beautiful pages. I always love looking back at the scrapbooks I've made. One day I may consider switching to digital scrapbooking or maybe the new Project Life form of scrapbooking, but for now I'll stick to the traditional kind :)

Here are a few of my favourite pages that I've completed over the past week:

 


So crazy to look back at how small my little girl was and how far she's come! I will cherish these memories forever :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment