Friday 17 July 2015

A Pokemon-Themed Card-in-a-Box

This past week I had a request to make a Pokemon-themed anniversary card. I am not familiar with Pokémon at all, but I thought I would take on the challenge. The recipient wanted the characters Charmander and Vulpix on the card. So I went right to google and found clipart of these characters:



Easy enough, I think! I simply drew these characters on cardstock and pieced them together from scratch. I then made a card-in-a-box base, added designer paper to each panel and added these characters to the inside panels. Here's how it turned out:
 

 
A close-up of the characters:
 
 
Card Ingredients:
Paper used for the card base: Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Summer Smooches DSP
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Memorable Moments
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, 1-3/8" Circle, Heart to Heart
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment