Monday 26 May 2014

Horse Punch Art

One of my many nieces, Leah, celebrated her 10th birthday last week. Leah is a beautiful girl, inside and out. She has a big heart and a love for her family and for animals. One animal she absolutely adores right now is her horse. So I knew I had to incorporate this in her birthday card this year! I found this adorable horse punch art card on Pinterest and decided to CASE it, changing the colours a bit to resemble her horse.


I used Stampin Up's core'dinations cardstock in Early Espresso and the woodgrain embossing folder to create the background. Using an xacto knife, I cut out a square piece from the center. To create the horse, I used the Owl Builder punch for the head and eyes, the wings from the Bird Builder punch for the ears, the Boho Blossoms punch for the tuft of hair on the head, and the Small Oval punch for the hooves. I love how cute this character is! 


Here's wishing Leah a very Happy (belated) Birthday!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock, Sahara Sand, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
Ink: Rose Red
Tools: Owl Builder punch, Bird Builder punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Small Oval punch, Itty Bitty punch, Woodgrain embossing folder
Accessories: Rhinestones (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment