Saturday 24 May 2014

An Aviator Baby Boy Card-in-a-Box

I had a request from a friend to make her a second baby boy card-in-a-box. You can see the first one I made  for her by clicking here. I was excited to make another one! The last one matched so perfectly with the fabric she used to make her gift, and this time was no different! She had aviator-themed fabric that looked like this: 


I used the colours and theme in this photo as inspiration for my card. Using punch art, I created a couple different style planes and used part of the Cupcake Builder punch for clouds. Here's how it turned out:




Cute, right? I just love this fold! My next project is a baby girl card-in-a-box. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, To the Moon (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, 2012-2013 In-Colour DSP
Ink: Island Indigo
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Owl Builder punch, Cupcake Builder punch, 1/2" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Large Oval punch
Accessories: Rhinestones (Michael's), Letter "C" foam sticker (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment