Wednesday 27 November 2013

Punch Art Penguin Gift Tags

This will be a quick post, as I have limited time before I go off to work this morning! But, I just had to share these cute punch art characters I made last night.

Here's a picture of the 4 different kinds I made:


I can't take credit for coming up with the design of these - I found ideas on Pinterest, but made them somewhat my own by adding googly eyes to some of them and I will be putting them on gift tags.  

Aren't they cute?!

I came across this blog on how to make these penguins using the Owl Builder punch! The ears of the owl were cut off and used as wings, and the nose is simply the small heart in the owl punch - brilliant! It was quite tedious putting all the pieces together, but I love the end product!

Last night, one of the things I worked on was putting these penguins on gift tags. Here's how they turned out:

 
Love these!!
 
Gift Tag Ingredients:
Stamps: Chock Full of Cheer
Paper: Pool Party, Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Island Indigo
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle punch, Owl Builder punch, Tags Bigz Die
Accessories: Island Indigo bakers twine


No comments:

Post a Comment