Friday 1 November 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!

Can't believe it's already November!

This week has been a long week, but there have been some highlights!

1.
I'm getting a good stock going for the upcoming craft fairs. These ornaments pop open to make a star. They were a big hit at the last fair!
 

2.
I already shared this with you yesterday, but it definitely was one of the highlights this week. Carving pumpkins is probably my most favourite part of Halloween!
 
3.
 My Stampin Up order came in yesterday (yay!). I stocked up on paper mostly, but also got these fun stamp sets that were 25% off (bonus!). Can't wait to try them out!
 

4.
 We had some fun dressing up Keta with a halo headband for Halloween (ok, maybe we had too much fun). Poor girl! She did not like that thing on her head! She crawled up on my lap and looked at us like "why do I have to wear this thing?"
 

5.
 Ok, so this isn't the best photo... but I tried! There were fireworks just a short walk from our house for Halloween! They were awesome! We didn't get to enjoy them for too long as Keta got pretty terrified from them, but it was neat to see! I never thought Halloween would be the holiday to have fireworks, but I love it!
 
 
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!





1 comment:

  1. I've actually never carved a pumpkin before. I guess I'm missing out, huh? And fireworks are always so cool--but nearly impossible to get a decent picture of!

    ReplyDelete