Sunday 12 February 2017

Mojo483: A Foxy Birthday Card

I thought I'd play along with the Mojo Monday sketch a second time, since I love the layout so much! I also love the Fox Builder punch from Stampin Up and saw this as an opportunity to use it again :)
(To see the first card I made using this layout, check out my last post here). 




I used the same colour combo in this card as the last, but changed the character from a skunk to a fox. I have another niece (there are many in my family!) who is celebrating a birthday in early March and thought this would be a great birthday card for her. Again, I added a little flower by the ear of the fox to make it a little more girly. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! Love the colours and the girl fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love the flower in her hair. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete